NISSAN TRADING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About this policy
Sources of Personal Data
The Company collects your Personal Data that receive directly or indirectly from you as following:
● Procurement assessment form
● Procurement assessment process
● Business Partner application form
● Supporting documents for procurement assessment
● Submission of information via the Company’s website
● Contact via telephone
● Contact via email
● Contact via post
● Google login
● LINE login
● LinkedIn login
● Facebook login
The Company may collect your Personal Data that we can access from the other sources not directly from you such as search engines, social media, public websites, other company’s websites, government authorities, third parties, reference person, etc.
Type of Data Collected
Personal Data such as name, surname, age, identification card numbers, passport numbers, photo, etc.
Contact Data such as address, telephone number, fax number, email address, etc.
Account Data such as username, password, etc.
Proof of Identity Data such as copy of identification card, copy of passport, etc.
Photo or Video Recording Data such as photo recording via CCTV, etc.
Work and skill Data such as work permits, past work experience or project experience, etc.
Other information such as business card, portfolio, reference persons, any information which you provide to the Company during the business partner assessment process.
The Company may collect, use or disclose your sensitive Personal Data that is specially categorized by the laws when the Company has obtained explicit consent from you or where necessary for the Company as permissible under the laws. The Company may collect, use or disclose your sensitive Personal Data as following:
● Political opinions
● Religious or philosophical beliefs
● Sexual behavior
● Criminal records
● Health data
● Labor union information
● Genetic data
● Biometric data such as facial recognition, data, iris recognition data or fingerprint recognition data
● Any data which may affect the data subject in the same manner, as prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Committee
In case that Personal Data collected by the Company as specified above is necessary for the business partners selection process or any legal compliance. If you do not provide the Company with such necessary Personal Data, the Company may not be able to process your business partner application further.
Storage of Personal Data
The Company shall store your Personal Data as hard copy and soft copy.
The Company shall store your Personal Data by using the following systems:
● Our server in Thailand
● Our server outside of Thailand
● Third-party server of service providers in Thailand
● Third-party server of service providers outside of Thailand
Purpose of Personal Data
The Company shall use the collected Personal Data for various purposes:
● Business Partner assessment and application procedures.
● Create and manage the business partner account in the Company’s database.
● Perform a contractual obligation between business partner and the Company.
● Internal record and management of the Company.
● Procedure for conducting background and qualification check.
● Internal audit or investigation of the Company.
● Monitor security in the Company’s area such as recording photo via CCTV and ID card deposit before entering into the building or area of the Company.
● Comply with any related laws, government orders or regulations.
Disclosure of Personal Data
The Company may disclose your Personal Data to the following parties in certain circumstances.
- Organization Management
The Company may disclose your Personal Data within our affiliate company only as necessary for the procurement assessment procedure or the purposes specified above.
- Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data, if required by the laws or in response to valid requests by government authorities such as court or a government body.
- Business Partner
- Service Providers
The Company may disclose your Personal Data to the service providers for the purposes as follows:
● Document storage and destruction service
● Security service
● Criminal record and background checks service
● Information technology service
● Logistic service
● Marketing service
● Print media service
● Professional services such as business consultant, technicians, auditor, legal firm, tax firm or any other advisors.
- Business Transfer
- Cross-Border Data Transfer
The Company may disclose or transfer your Personal Data to third parties, organizations or servers located in foreign countries. The Company shall take steps and measures to ensure that your Personal Data is securely transferred, and the receiving parties have an appropriate level of Personal Data protection standard or as allowed by the laws.
Data Subject Rights
Subject to the Personal Data Protection Laws thereof, you may exercise any of these rights in the following:
- Withdrawal of consent: If you have given consent to the Company to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data whether before or after the effective date of the Personal Data Protection Laws, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time throughout the period your Personal Data available to the Company, unless it is restricted by the laws or you are still under beneficial contract.
- Data access: You have the right to access your Personal Data that is under the company’s responsibility; to request the Company to make a copy of such data for you; and to request the Company to reveal as to how the Company obtain your Personal Data.
- Data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data if the Company organizes such Personal Data in automatic machine-readable or usable format and can be processed or disclosed by automatic means; to request the Company to send or transfer the Personal Data in such format directly to other data controllers if doable by automatic means; and to request to obtain the Personal Data in such format sent or transferred by us directly to other data controller unless not technically feasible.
- Objection: You have the right to object to collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data at any time if such doing is conducted for legitimate interests of the Company, corporation or individual which is within your reasonable expectation; or for carrying out public tasks.
- Suspension: You have the right to request the Company to suspend processing your Personal Data during the period where the Company examines your rectification or objection request; or when it is no longer necessary, and the Company must erase or destroy your Personal Data pursuant to relevant laws but you instead request us to suspend the processing.
- Rectification: You have the right to rectify your Personal Data to be updated, complete and not misleading.
- Complaint lodging: You have the right to complain to competent authorities pursuant to relevant laws if you believe that the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data is violating or not in compliance with relevant laws.
The Company endeavor to protect your Personal Data by establishing security measures in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability to prevent loss, unauthorized or unlawful access, destruction, use, alteration, or disclosure including administrative safeguard, technical safeguard, physical safeguard, and access controls.
Data Breach Notification
The Company shall notify the Office of the Personal Data Protection Committee without delay and, where feasible, within 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless such personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of you. If the personal data breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of you, the Company shall also notify the personal data breach and the remedial measures to you without delay by email or telephone call (if applicable).
Links to Other Sites
Address: Nissan Trading (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
891/1 Siam Motors Building 10th,14th Floor, Rama I Road, Wang Mai,
Pathumwan, Bangkok, 10330, Thailand
Telephone: 02-216-2051-6 ext. 604 or 605